Whether it's a full bookkeeping and advisory service, initial XERO setup with ongoing training, or just an hour every quarter to prepare your BAS, I can tailor my services to fit with your specific needs.
Sometimes, as a sole trader, you need a little flexibility. Together we can work out a schedule that suits you, and I can work either on-site, off-site, or a combination of both.
• Bank Reconciliation
• Accounts Receivable & Payable
• Payroll – All Payroll functions including payment of Payroll Tax & Super.
• Online Bill Payments – Setup payments for bills, payroll, super, ATO liabilities via online banking.
• Draft BAS preparation
• Monthly Management Reporting – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Trend Analysis etc.
• Budgets & Forecasting – Budget variance analysis. Reports on how your actual performance compares to your budget.
• Debtor Management – I will chase up people who owe you money to improve your cash flow.
• Cost Reduction Recommendations
• Flexible working, either at your workplace, off-site, or a combination.
Believe everything you have heard. XERO is awesome. It provides so much functionality to streamline, simplify and automate your accounts. The hard part is in setting it up and knowing how to optimise the functionality for your business.
As a certified XERO advisor, I have an in-depth knowledge of its capabilities. Plus, I have used it for my own business and understand exactly which reports you will be needing.
Once I get to know your business I can do the following for you:
• Optimise XERO for your business
• Import historical data
• Review manual processes and automate where possible
• Online Bill Payments
• Set up customised management reports
• Ongoing support as required